Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Insights Tool Certification Course (August 15, 2024 11-5 ET)
Thursday, August 15, 2024
11:00AM - 5:00PM ET
Become a Certified Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Practitioner to take advantage of our unique, user-friendly multi-rater feedback tools.
This interactive virtual certification session is designed to equip leadership coaches and HR professionals with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to effectively interpret the Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Insights Tool report and lead a feedback review session with their clients. Certification is required for use of the assessment.
You will learn...
- about the leadership model upon which the assessment is based
- how the data is presented and why
- how to identify patterns and themes in the data
- how to analyze, interpret, and make meaning from the results
- a process for conducting a feedback review session
- how to address common challenging situations that arise
- techniques for narrowing in on truly impactful development goals
- 360 tips, best practices, frequently asked questions
- the mechanics of the 360 administration process
- about the tools and resources that are available to you and your clients
Session Technical Information:
After completing registration and check-out, you will receive a meeting invite from Pixel Leadership Group for the sessions, which will include Zoom information. Please note, that you must log into the session through your computer or mobile device with audio and video. The session includes group discussion and partner activities.
Attendance is required; a recording will not be provided after the session is complete. If attendance does not meet a minimum threshold, the session may be re-scheduled.
If you have any questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org