THRAC Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Program
FREE PROGRAM FOR THRAC ATTENDEES
Pixel Leadership Group is pleased to offer this limited-time, special offer to all THRAC attendees! This program provides participants with the opportunity to participate in a 360-degree assessment and a group debrief. Below you will find more information about the 360 and the program. Sign-up for the program will close November 16th at 11:59 PM EST.
All individuals who sign up for the program will participate in:
- Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Assessment
- Insights Accelerator Interpretation Tool
- 2x2 Targeted Development Planning Worksheet
- Group Debrief: 60-minute virtual group session to dive into the interpretation of the assessment results led by Pixel Leadership Group CEO, Jamie Lewis Smith, PhD. During the session, she will help participants identify their strengths, their areas for improvement, and 2 high-impact development goals.
- 11/16/23 // Sign Up for the THRAC Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Program
- 11/28/23 // Complete Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Registration Portal
- 11/29/23 // Pixel Launches Pixel Perspectives+ 360 Email Invitations to Your Raters (via "Pixel Assessments" email address)
- 11/29/23 - 12/13/23 // Your 360 Is Live, Collecting Feedback From Your Raters; Pixel Sends 2 Reminders
- 12/13/23 // The 360 Assessment Closes
- 12/19/23 // 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST - Virtual Group Debrief Session
- 12/20/23 + // Goals In Hand, You Are On Your Way to AWESOME!!
Learn more about the Pixel Perspectives+ 360 here:
Session Technical Information:
After completing registration and check-out, you will receive
1) an email from Pixel Assessments instructing you to complete the Registration for the Pixel Perspectives+ 360
2) a meeting invite from Pixel Leadership Group for the sessions, which will include Zoom information for the Group Debrief Session on 12/19/23. Please note, that you must log into the session through your computer or mobile device with audio and video. The session includes group discussion. Attendance required; a recording will not be provided after the session is complete. If attendance does not meet a minimum threshold, the session may be canceled or rescheduled.